• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My Offer:

Onslaught Unleashed #1 - CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Flipe Andrade

2011-11-15_01-18-38_192.jpg

Free shipping to the Continental U.S., or I'll cover the first $10 elsewhere.

:takeit:

I love Ramos art, and I have such a soft spot for Andrade since he's Portuguese.

My offer coming shortly.

Bunch of moderns coming your way all books listed will be included until I say uncle.

As someone else said, I think this thread is a great way to share great reads. And Every book in this pile (especially Pt 1 & Pt 3) gets my miraclemet seal of approval (thumbs u. I hope you enjoy the hell out of them too!

Part 1.

Danger Club 1-3 All First prints, #1 is NM-, 2&3 are NM/NM+

Great story, heard people talking about it after issue #2, tracked down #1 & 2 aftermarket, and grabbed 3 as well. Great story.

"Faced with the deadliest peril the universe has ever known, the world's greatest heroes left the Earth to battle a nightmarish evil... and they never came back. Now, only their teenage sidekicks remain. Will the Danger Club unite against this unknown cosmic menace, or will their struggle for dominance destroy them? "

biPUU.jpg

Part 2.

Sci-Fi Threesome. All #1s.

Debris (Image), Planetiod (DH) and Dark Matter (Image).

2f2RC.jpg

Part 3.

Another Threesome of my favorite stuff

James Stokoe's Godzilla (amazing hyper detailed art!)

Brandon Graham's Multiple Warheads (40 pages of super high concept trippy stuff)

and BKV's Saga #5

All 1st prints, all high grade.

ZjQJv.jpg

Domestic shipping covered, people on other planets will get $10 towards total shipping cost on me!

Bunch of moderns coming your way all books listed will be included until I say uncle.

As someone else said, I think this thread is a great way to share great reads. And Every book in this pile (especially Pt 1 & Pt 3) gets my miraclemet seal of approval (thumbs u. I hope you enjoy the hell out of them too!

Part 1.

Danger Club 1-3 All First prints, #1 is NM-, 2&3 are NM/NM+

Great story, heard people talking about it after issue #2, tracked down #1 & 2 aftermarket, and grabbed 3 as well. Great story.

"Faced with the deadliest peril the universe has ever known, the world's greatest heroes left the Earth to battle a nightmarish evil... and they never came back. Now, only their teenage sidekicks remain. Will the Danger Club unite against this unknown cosmic menace, or will their struggle for dominance destroy them? "

biPUU.jpg

Part 2.

Sci-Fi Threesome. All #1s.

Debris (Image), Planetiod (DH) and Dark Matter (Image).

2f2RC.jpg

Part 3.

Another Threesome of my favorite stuff

James Stokoe's Godzilla (amazing hyper detailed art!)

Brandon Graham's Multiple Warheads (40 pages of super high concept trippy stuff)

and BKV's Saga #5

All 1st prints, all high grade.

ZjQJv.jpg

Domestic shipping covered, people on other planets will get $10 towards total shipping cost on me!

:takeit:

Here's two options to start with. Pick one.

Option 1: TPB set

Includes The Amazing Spider-Man Revelations (collects volume 2 issues #36-#39), Sabretooth: Death Hunt (collects the four issue mini series by Larry Hama and Mark Texeira), X-Men Mutant Genisis (collects issues #1-7 of the Claremont/Lee volume 2 from the 90's) and finally Weapon X (collects Marvel Comics Presents #72-84 by Barry Windsor-Smith).

100_2944.jpg

Option 2: Ultimate Comics set

Includes Hawkeye #1-4 and Ultimates (most recent series written by Hickman) #1-9.

100_2945.jpg

This thread has grown wings!

Shame some of the Modern Age Guys don't jump on - it would be great to have all groups on here!

:popcorn: