• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Omnibus

414 posts in this topic

Received this in the mail a few days ago. First official winner of the modern golds. x-ogold.jpg

By the way, if you ever decide to sell it (not saying that you will), Valiant fans are crazy enough to give you EXTRA money if you still have the original packaging from Valiant with the date in the postage details.

You'd be surprised how many times a Valiant book might be $10, but $30 if it still has a form letter from Valiant and original envelope.

(Unity #1 Gold and Unity #1 Platinum come to mind.)

By the way, if you ever decide to sell it (not saying that you will), Valiant fans are crazy enough to give you EXTRA money if you still have the original packaging from Valiant with the date in the postage details.

You'd be surprised how many times a Valiant book might be $10, but $30 if it still has a form letter from Valiant and original envelope.

(Unity #1 Gold and Unity #1 Platinum come to mind.)

This is so true!

When I saw a WTB on the Valiantfan site for old Valiant variant plastic storage cases that have the Valiant logo on the flap, I knew I had run into fellow fanatics.

:ohnoez:

I am planning a special project that includes the use of Valiant with students I teach. I can't say enough how awesome it is to get the support from those at Valiant. I work in an urban school, so for the kids this is going to be great.

I was so happy to hear back from Dinesh when I contacted Valiant with the details on my project, the Gold was an added extra bonus (a very nice one at that!!!)

I saved the packaging just for my own ever-growing Valiant collection, would never sell the Gold, it is now my most cherished Valiant given the story behind it.

Valiant just continues to impress with all it does for their fans!!!