• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Omnibus

414 posts in this topic

I thought that the Bloodshot 1 and 6 signed were prior to and in part the inspiration for the VVSS progam? I can't remember wh otold me that, but it was one of you Valiant super geniuses. lol

no as mentioned above Bloodshot #6 was VVSS-related. It predated the VVSS program. There was no Bloodshot #1 VVSS. It was Bloodshot #0.

My LCS isn't getting any Valiant material in.  Looks like it's TPs again, sometime.

There is another shop about 15 miles away, but I feel that the chance of finding a complete story arc in UHG is low.  That's something I want to match up with my 9.6 /9.8 pre-Unity collection.

My LCS isn't getting any Valiant material in.  Looks like it's TPs again, sometime.

There is another shop about 15 miles away, but I feel that the chance of finding a complete story arc in UHG is low.  That's something I want to match up with my 9.6 /9.8 pre-Unity collection.

Stores like this should have nice surprises in back issue bins for Valiant books.

I grabbed a cheap copy of eternal warrior 4 gold embossed out of my LCS back issue bins. It had some slight damage but still sold for $26 on ebay. Higher grade copies have been going to the 40-60 dollar range raw.

I noticed the winning bidder's feedback history was full of Valiant stuff. People are taking notice again.

I grabbed a cheap copy of eternal warrior 4 gold embossed out of my LCS back issue bins.

You're going to give Valiant fanatics a heart attack.

It was Eternal Warrior 1 Gold Embossed, right? :grin:

I grabbed a cheap copy of eternal warrior 4 gold embossed out of my LCS back issue bins.

Whoops. doh!:ohnoez:

I saw that listing. It was tempting.

I saw that listing. It was tempting.

Funny story about that book - I get 25% off at my LCS so with an $8 price tag I walked out with it at $6. When I got home I pulled back the $8.00 and saw where the price tag prior had been $100.

My LCS has been a nice little honey hole for harder to find books that can be flipped for a little extra change on ebay. Owner knows that I do it, and has no qualms about me doing it either.

Unfortunately, the only valiants that I've found worth picking up were the eternal warrior 1 gold and a copy of XO 67. :cry:

Shadowman 16 (1st Dr. Mirage)

This series had a fun feel to it, and I loved the husband-wife teamup to solve cases. I'd like to see Dr. Mirage and Carmen appear again.

and it had no white lead character

Shadowman 16 (1st Dr. Mirage)

This series had a fun feel to it, and I loved the husband-wife teamup to solve cases. I'd like to see Dr. Mirage and Carmen appear again.

and it had no white lead character

I never paid attention to that fact. Good point!

Valiant does need to mix it up if they are going to appeal to as many fans as possible.

I'm really looking forward to teen rape #1, oh, I mean Harbinger #1. :banana:

Great Scott, WTF are you doing?

:facepalm: obviously.

I'm taking someone's comment from the Harby #1 thread, where they commented on how it looked like there was a teen rape going on in the book. I haven't read the book so I really haven't any idea. Anyway, I can see that there's pretty much zero humour in my comment. Again, :facepalm:

I'm really looking forward to teen rape #1, oh, I mean Harbinger #1. :banana:

Great Scott, WTF are you doing?

:facepalm: obviously.

I'm taking someone's comment from the Harby #1 thread, where they commented on how it looked like there was a teen rape going on in the book. I haven't read the book so I really haven't any idea. Anyway, I can see that there's pretty much zero humour in my comment. Again, :facepalm:

Pete did give her a mental roofie.

Neal Adams 1:100 Variant for A&A #1.

95256824.jpg

worst cover valiant has released so far. archer looks absolutely terrible. geez, i don't think rob liefield could've done worse. now if they can go back in time, and have 70's neal adams draw this cover....

Neal Adams 1:100 Variant for A&A #1.

95256824.jpg

worst cover valiant has released so far. archer looks absolutely terrible. geez, i don't think rob liefield could've done worse. now if they can go back in time, and have 70's neal adams draw this cover....

I'm no artist, but Archer's right hand and elbow don't appear to be attached to the same arm.