• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Omnibus

414 posts in this topic

Neal Adams 1:100 Variant for A&A #1.

95256824.jpg

he has a really long arm :) This cover is a bit odd what with all the ... is special effects the right word for this ?.. Going on ...

That hand belongs to the man that Archer is elbowing in the chin.

haha Ok I see it now

Neal Adams 1:100 Variant for A&A #1.

95256824.jpg

he has a really long arm :) This cover is a bit odd what with all the ... is special effects the right word for this ?.. Going on ...

haha Ok I see it now

I agree. I find it too busy and not dynamic enough.

Congratulations to BadDeacon for a mention of his podcast Only The Valiant by the Valiant Execs!

------------------------------------------------

"Dinesh Shamdasani: I think what convinced Atom – in fact, I think the exact moment he became a fan – was that there's this podcast called "Only The Valiant," and they wrote an X-O Manowar theme song after reading issue #1 because they liked it so much. Atom couldn't believe that the fans were that crazy. [Laughter]"

Congratulations to BadDeacon for a mention of his podcast Only The Valiant by the Valiant Execs!

------------------------------------------------

"Dinesh Shamdasani: I think what convinced Atom – in fact, I think the exact moment he became a fan – was that there's this podcast called "Only The Valiant," and they wrote an X-O Manowar theme song after reading issue #1 because they liked it so much. Atom couldn't believe that the fans were that crazy. [Laughter]"

Thank you!

That was a really nice surprise to read in that article!

If folks want to hear the song that was mentioned, it is here:

http://onlythevaliant.com/2012/01/visigoth-metal/

It's funny, when I was editing the episode that appeared in, I thought I would just do something goofy and sing over our normal theme music. I expected a few folks to get a laugh out of it, that's all.

Oops, I see it now :-) Thanks for pointing that out.

(worship) you were not alone I can totally see how you thought it was honestly I wouldn't have given it much thought if you had not pointed out how funny it looked lol

anyone have a list of the present Valiant artists/writers that are going to be attending SDCC?

I believe that the writers of all four initial titles will be there (Robert Venditti, Joshua Dysart, Duane Swierczynski, and Fred Van Lente). I'm not sure if any of the artists will be there. I didn't see any of them with an artist alley table.

I'm not sure about signing times and locations. Valiant Entertainment won't have a booth at SDCC, though there is a Valiant panel on Friday at 4-5pm.

I'm going to look into this more, I'll post up a more complete list when I've got it.