• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB a Moore Walking dead piece, panel or cover :wishluck:

23 posts in this topic

Isn't there a Moore cover with the first cover appearance of Michonne being floated on the marketplace for 50K?

Cheers!

N.

I'm (obviously) not surprised that it hasn't sold at $50K, but I thought that maybe someone would step up and make the $25K minimum bid, though (which hasn't happened yet). hm

I would probably put it at a 10K-20K piece. It sat for a long time at 5K only 4 years ago while the comic series was red hot even back then. That may be why people with the pockets deep enough to put in a 25K plus offer have been hesitant to do so. Many of those collectors buy what they like but are also level headed when it comes to taking a risk that could potential be a huge loss just 5 years later. The TV show is really helping prices reach a new straitsphere but as the show begins to wane can the HUGE prices maintain, many are probably running through their heads. Also as many have brought up nostalgia is a huge part in this hobby. This series isn't quite old enough to be tugging the strings of nostalgia. There are big collectors who enjoy this series but they are off chasing the Jim Lee,Todd Mcfarlene, and Frank Miller pieces they grew up with 20 or 30 years ago.

I haven't been paying much attention lately and am wondering what a Moore page with zombies is going for these days. I get e-mail all the from folks asking if I want to sell mine but I have no idea what current prices are like.