• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

124 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics 107

Condition 3.5

PQ: OW-CR

OSPG: $36.75

My Price: $25.00 $22.50 $18.00 SOLD

NOTES: Bought this of a board member a few years back for a fund raising thread. His grade 3.5 and I concur. Price is just under what I paid for it with the reduction.

JumboComics107.jpg

JumboComics107BC.jpg

Mister Miracle 1

Condition 4.0

PQ: OW

OSPG: $16.00

My Price:$10.00 $8.00 $6.00

NOTES: Cover detached at bottom staple. One of the first #1 books my father bought me as a kid. Can't really say I ever fell in love with the title but boy was it exciting as an 8 year old to have a book that was a #1.

MisterMiracle1.jpg

MisterMiracle1BC.jpg

Showcase 30 - Origin Silver Age Aquaman

Condition 2.0

OSPG: $77.00

My Price: $50.00 $45.00 $36.00 SOLD

NOTES: Cover detached, Spine Splits, typical 2.0 book issues. Another book from my childhood that Dad bought me. As an adult I have upgraded to a mid grade but held onto this. Now it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

Showcase30.jpg

Showcase30BC.jpg

Condition 2.0

My Price: $50.00 $45.00

NOTES: Cover detached, Spine Splits, typical 2.0 book issues. Another book from my childhood that Dad bought me. As an adult I have upgraded to a mid grade but held onto this. Now it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

Showcase30.jpg

Showcase30BC.jpg

Tempting, very tempting!

Condition 2.0

My Price: $50.00 $45.00

Showcase30.jpg

Showcase30BC.jpg

Tempting, very tempting!

you know you wanna pull the trigger :baiting: