• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official "Is __________ EBAY Seller a CGC Forum Member" Thread!!!!!

81 posts in this topic

Pure success!!!

Thanks Sean,Nick and PiP for helping me avoid a bad seller.I love this place! :cloud9:

Those guys did all the heavy lifting. I'm just hoping this attracts other people to keep all the eBay threads in one place. lol

Pure success!!!

Thanks Sean,Nick and PiP for helping me avoid a bad seller.I love this place! :cloud9:

Those guys did all the heavy lifting. I'm just hoping this attracts other people to keep all the eBay threads in one place. lol

Good luck with that one. :D

OK, let‘s contribute. :)

Do you know if "perfectgrime" is a board member?

I have seen there are at least three different accounts with different prefixes, all ending in -grime, so I was wondering if there were a reason and if the seller is reliable…

OK, let‘s contribute. :)

Do you know if "perfectgrime" is a board member?

I have seen there are at least three different accounts with different prefixes, all ending in -grime, so I was wondering if there were a reason and if the seller is reliable…

Not sure he's a board member but he has excellent ebay feedback ( even though his total score is low )

Seems like communication is a strong point with him so I'd pm him thru ebay asking if he was a CGC boardie. (thumbs u

Thanks Peter, I have no particular books to ask about, but will surely do if I decide to purchase something from him. Did you do so in the past?

Yes I have. Sale didn't go through though as it was picked up on ebay before he had the chance to list here. Even though he was registered here, he wasn't that much of a frequent visitor.