• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever buy off catrick339

32 posts in this topic

(Pokes head back in) Did somebody say "cocktails/libations"?

and i believe you said that you were paying?

Oh he will pay for mine anyway.. cause he is a sweetie

then again he did throw me a party once so I probably owe him drinks :tonofbricks:

I would gladly beer you Tuesday for a cocktail today

*said in her best Wimpy impersonation*

I has just recently paid for some Harlan sketches and was having great communication with catrick339. But when the money was sent so did the conversation. Been trying to get a hold of that user but no luck. Does anyone have any advice as now I'm getting a little worried? Thanks

Yes, and he disappears for days sometimes, the nerve of him...

(He's one of my original comic book enablers...;)

(Bows deeply to two of his favorite funnybook cutiepoos!)

Heya Mike ol' sock ol' chum,, show up at the hotel for the Detroit Fanfare show this fall, I'll be buying a few rounds, you might as well take advantage! Friday night at the hotel bar.

Howdy do!

Back after a couple days out of town,

How dare you leave town and having a life. You could have at least left Sharon or someone with your cell number, forwarding address, e-mail address, and social securtiy number. I think the flame-throwers were just about to ignite.

:jokealert:

(quivers in a pitiful heap after X's dressing down)

ImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorry!

Please please accept my abject apologies and this generous glassful of 18 year old Glenlivet!

Or, we could let poor Imodium off the hook, he's been a good sport about it.

All good in the 'hood!

Howdy do!

How dare you leave town and having a life. You could have at least left Sharon or someone with your cell number, forwarding address, e-mail address, and social securtiy number. I think the flame-throwers were just about to ignite.

Back away slowly Dr. before he takes off the fedora and replaces it with a..

I won't say it..let's just say ..another type of hat

*smirk*

Howdy do!

hm I'm pretty sure I have all those, except for the SS number