• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate the Miami Heat

220 posts in this topic

Pretty simple philosophy by the Heat: Drive to the hoop the entire series. The Thunder didn't want to defend and made asinine decisions at the worst times. They looked like a young team & James looked like he wanted it.

Pretty simple philosophy by the Heat: Drive to the hoop the entire series. The Thunder didn't want to defend and made asinine decisions at the worst times. They looked like a young team & James looked like he wanted it.

Drive and dish.The heat couldnt miss.

Stop your whining Dennis! :P

It was bound to happen..I wanted OKC to put up a bigger fight but alas, not gonna happen.

But dont you get it?i HATE the heat :cry:

Why do you HATE the heat? (shrug)

LeBron just wants it more than the Thunder (shrug) (shrug)

Drive and dish.The heat couldnt miss.

I've been waiting for the Heat to shoot 'average' from downtown since game 2, but it just didn't happen. Miami's role players stepped up - credit to them. Battier has been insane - the perfect role player. I'm no fan of James & Wade has become one of the biggest whiners in the game, but at least they looked like they wanted the ring. OKC just looked lost.

Ther whole offense is drive and kick the ball out for a 3, lack of a set offese will be he reason the Heat don't win more rings

Of course if your name is Wade or James you could stab a guy on the way tu the hoop and the foul will be on the other guy

Anyone else notice James is going bald and trying to hide it with an extra wide headband....Really Dude????lol

Seeing the Heat as champions is disgusting. This is the worst event in sports history.

Strong rumor that Lebron wants to go back to Cleveland. We shall see. I don't think the Heat will last more than 1 more season together.

It was bound to happen..I wanted OKC to put up a bigger fight but alas, not gonna happen.

He has no class.Makes a hour show to tell people hes "taking his talent to south beach".Just go.Thank the Cavs and be done.

He has no class.Makes a hour show to tell people hes "taking his talent to south beach".Just go.Thank the Cavs and be done.

MJ didn't have class either.

Yeah,I thought the 1 hour show was too much :P

But,I haven't heard anything bad about him.

He hasn't been caught cheating,smoking,heavy drinking,or drug use.

If the only thing haters can find is that he has no class or is arrogant,then that's not being fair 2c