• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Report moved from the WC <3

229 posts in this topic

Dale thought he belonged in the pic. Doc wasn't so sure.

IMAG0195.jpg

Dale was great, as always. Figured out his weakness in bargaining.

Open the vault, Dale.

Watson? I talked to him quite a bit in short little episodes. I will admit, I enjoyed the banter. I could see more in the future.

Weakness??? I don't have a weakness......I just like you.

:whee:

I had hoped to meet Chuck Gower. Throughout the weekend I asked a number of Boardies if they had seen him.

I had no luck.

:pullhair:

I was there in line at 8:30 Friday morning until about 6:45 that night, but I was a whirlwind blur of 'getting stuff done'. Only 4 hours on Saturday, but I never seem to run into anyone...

Charlotte sucks. There are quite a few of people there that I think the World of, but really it's a giant conglomerate of suck.

Sal, why don't you like Charlotte?

It's a spectacular mix of pretension and redneck. It's a town that values looks and prestige more than smarts. It actively promotes sprawl. There's a lot of crime. There might be two architecturally interesting buildings there. The one word that comes to mind more than anything else is soulless.

But it can be charming for visitors, especially ones with deeper than average pockets, is a great place for people who crave the singles bar scene and is pretty clean for the most part

Agreed on all fronts, Sal. Thanks for warning me BEFORE I MOVED HERE. (Actually, you did. I still have the email and I ruefully read it every morning before I go sit in traffic.)

But yes, this is a city devoid of culture, brains, and soul. The food is pretty decent in spots, though.

Charlotte sucks. There are quite a few of people there that I think the World of, but really it's a giant conglomerate of suck.

Sal, why don't you like Charlotte?

It's a spectacular mix of pretension and redneck. It's a town that values looks and prestige more than smarts. It actively promotes sprawl. There's a lot of crime. There might be two architecturally interesting buildings there. The one word that comes to mind more than anything else is soulless.

But it can be charming for visitors, especially ones with deeper than average pockets, is a great place for people who crave the singles bar scene and is pretty clean for the most part

IMG_0338.jpg

It was in the low 80s with low humidity today in Charlotte..............wonderful weather

hm

Now I know the reason why.............................

lol

Cap, I will say that Charlotte has an incredible comics scene... You guys do a great job 'round here! :headbang: