• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, COPPER - its all here

31 posts in this topic

What happened Goldie confused-smiley-013.gif

Ironically, me old mucker, I ended up bidding roughly the amount you mentioned beforehand, only to be outbid at the last moment by ebay perennial Ponchosam (dammit).

If he hadn't come along I would've won your item for $256, but if I had won I'd've been a good sport (fair's fair) and rounded out the amount to $270 - $275 anyway. So yeah, I screwed up. Sorry Kev - next time I won't dither.

No worries mate, you know what they say, there wil be another one along soon thumbsup2.gif

Now, didnt you say that you wanted one of those Stan Lee File Copies 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Too rich for my blood. Anyway, if you're coming to the July 4th show, I'll be there.

I had to get rid of that Judge Dredd, the guy who I bought it from didnt pack it too well and the whole of the back case got cracked, not good 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As for sales, it's not been good at all! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif