• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***NOW DISCOUNTED! JOHN ROMITA JR CGC SS SKETCH SALE, HULK, CAP, HIT-GIRL

34 posts in this topic

Oh he did?

Try the link :eyeroll:

It's not that hard to edit the post and delete everything.

yeah he did - he is simply advertising that book as it was not part of the $250/ea category. He had it priced individually and left up the pick. He thereafter removed it from being on sale HERE.

Great cause - nice books!

I would hate to see this get yanked because of the last book (being for sale on another venue). Might just want to show that one off here and remove it from being on sale.

I adjusted the info and removed the link to the last book. (thumbs u Anyone interested knows where to find it. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Oh he did?

yeah he did - he is simply advertising that book as it was not part of the $250/ea category. He had it priced individually and left up the pick. He thereafter removed it from being on sale HERE.

I would hate to see this get yanked because of the last book (being for sale on another venue). Might just want to show that one off here and remove it from being on sale.

I adjusted the info and removed the link to the last book. (thumbs u Anyone interested knows where to find it. (thumbs u (thumbs u

You can't advertise e-bay sales here either..regardless of who/what it's for

Any chance there is another Romita Spider-man for sale on a 9.8 Amazing 648?

If so I would :takeit: pending scan.

Just want to put that out there.

Oh he did?

You can't advertise e-bay sales here either..regardless of who/what it's for

Right, I posted that last book here in the thread with info and a link to the ebay listing. It was brought to my attention that was the incorrect way to do things so I edited the post and removed the link, including specifics regarding the ebay sale(I did so right away. I thought that was the correct thing to do and appreciated the info. (shrug)

I actually thought you were doing me a solid by your first post with the ebay link to the sale since I can not post or advertise it here it but obviously others are certainly free to do so like you did. I guess that wasn't your intention but I appreciate it anyway! :headbang:

Oh he did?

Exactly, that is exactly what I did. I edited the original post here and removed the info, again I removed the info about the ebay auction including the link as soon as it was brought to my attention and the book is not for sale here nor has it ever been.

hm still there with four days left, and bids.

I think you are confused or something, It was never suggested that I should end the ebay auction and I never said or even implied that I was going to.

It's against the rules bro...

I mean, you have great intentions and all, but at least follow them.

That's what I'm saying dude, I'm not sure what the problem is. (shrug) As soon as it was brought to my attention that I should remove the ebay info and link to avoid a rules violation, I did. Then a couple of days later you pop up and post a link back to the ebay sale and (I think) are also suggesting that I should have ended the auction at that time as well...

It's against the rules bro...

I mean, you have great intentions and all, but at least follow them.

That's what I'm saying dude, I'm not sure what the problem is. (shrug) As soon as it was brought to my attention that I should remove the ebay info and link to avoid a rules violation, I did. Then a couple of days later you pop up and post a link back to the ebay sale and (I think) are also suggesting that I should have ended the auction at that time as well...

He's saying that there is an eBay sales announcement thread - by forum rules that post should go there. Seeing the majority of your thread was for board members only, I recommended just leaving it. Technically, that was wrong for me to recommend.

Oh ok , thanks. I am aware of the ebay sales thread and have used it when I have had a book or books listed that I would like to bring to the attention of other boardies. In this specific case I thought it was fine to include the link within "my own" sales thread since I wasn't publicly advertising it anywhere like say somewhere in general or something. And I definitely didn't think there was an issue after I removed the info with the link...

Regardless of whether it's my thread or not, I think that your original suggestion was a good one, even if "technically" wrong to suggest,lol. But whatever, I just hope that my thread hasn't bothered anybody to the point that it distracts them from enjoying their total board experience.

EDIT:

Just to make it simple I have removed the entire post about the book listed on ebay from this thread and posted the details with a link in the ebay sales announcements section.

Thanks! :)

REMAINING SKETCHES HAVE NOW BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTED.

There are 4 sketch covers left, Captain America, Hulk and 2 Hit-Girls.

Hulk & Captain America have been both marked down to just $185

Both Hit-Girl sketches are now just $195 each

The Hit-Girls are on a rare blank made just for the event. All 9.8's from a guy who is very hard to get a sketch from.

Thread will be closed Friday morning so I can offer the remaining available sketches on other sites.

Thanks! :)