• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce GA - more added - LBSS #11

75 posts in this topic

SUPER-MYSTERY V2 #2 8.0 OW/W Larson. Classic cover. Typical foxing. Light rust to bottom staple. A fabulous book - and like all the early Ace titles, phenomenally scarce. Asking $725, precisely what I paid for it.

super-mysteryv22larson.jpg

lol so thats where it went!?...

SUPER-MYSTERY V2 #2 8.0 OW/W Larson. Classic cover. Typical foxing. Light rust to bottom staple. A fabulous book - and like all the early Ace titles, phenomenally scarce. Asking $725, precisely what I paid for it.

Per PM, :takeit:

WONDERWORLD #7 3.5 C/OW Spine is split from base to lower staple. Both staples firmly attached. 1" tear at top of front cover runs through the "O" in "World". Very glossy, with deepm vivid colors. Back cover and interior covers are pretty much white. This is a fresh copy, with positive qualities well above the technical grade. $1500SOLD!

wonderworld745.jpg

WONDERWORLD #7 3.5 C/OW Spine is split from base to lower staple. Both staples firmly attached. 1" tear at top of front cover runs through the "O" in "World". Very glossy, with deepm vivid colors. Back cover and interior covers are pretty much white. This is a fresh copy, with positive qualities well above the technical grade. $1500

wonderworld745.jpg

What a good looking copy of one of the most classic covers..... :luhv:

Awesome. Congrats Chris (thumbs u

SUPER-MYSTERY V2 #2 8.0 OW/W Larson. Classic cover. Typical foxing. Light rust to bottom staple. A fabulous book - and like all the early Ace titles, phenomenally scarce. Asking $725, precisely what I paid for it. SOLD!

Raven haired man in a cape. Youthful ward fighting by his side. Grinning villain with a chalky complexion. Where have I seen that before? hm

WONDERWORLD #7 3.5 C/OW Spine is split from base to lower staple. Both staples firmly attached. 1" tear at top of front cover runs through the "O" in "World". Very glossy, with deepm vivid colors. Back cover and interior covers are pretty much white. This is a fresh copy, with positive qualities well above the technical grade. $1500

wonderworld745.jpg

it really doesn't get much better. how is this still unsold?

way to go, young pedigree hunter!!

TRUE LOVE PICTORIAL #11 4.5 OW. Spine roll, and a very very faint tanning halo. Corner wear top right is a tiny water stain. The wear in the red isnt quite as pronounced as my scanner suggests. This is a very scarce book, obviously one of Baker's very best romance covers. I'll try this at $250, but will entertain offers. SOLD!

TrueLovePictorial1140.jpg

JUNGLE COMICS #11 App 6.0 C/OW Two 0.5 cm repairs to top of back cover. Tiny chip bottom of spine. The first page has a tiny patch of blue color touch at this corner. 2mm x 3mm approx. This could obviously be removed, but I dont see the point. Book is tight and glossy with exceptional colors. You might wait 10 years for a better copy. $190SOLD!

lfsetpath5B82F12F42F12F81410255Dcal.jpg