• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Celebration VI - Orlando FL Aug 23-26 2012

15 posts in this topic

Didn't see a thread for this!

Here is the main site for all the details : Star Wars Celebration 2012 Official Site

I will be attending this all 4 days.

For SS guys, Official Pix will be handling autographs again. 1st time The Emperor will be signing at a con in the US.

Anyone setting up as a vendor or allowing for SS submissions?

I was really excited about attending this year but now that only a few main actors will be attending, not sure if its worth it this year.

Did anyone answer as to who would be handling the SS sigs for this event?

If I already have high graded CGC SS slabs that I want to have more signatures added to, do you want me to break those slabs and then send you the prepared books via the normal way we do them? Or just send you the encapsulated slab?

Hey everyone. I will be making myself available to those who are not attending that would like to get the Limited Edition prints from the art show gallery artists. Check out the Art Show link for who is going to be there and pricing. PM me for the details and if you have any questions. Adam Hughes cancelled so that is a huge loss. Once more pre-order information is posted, I will be able to solidify how I will handle payments, shipping, etc.

Art Show Link : HERE

Anyone on here going all 4 days?

I really want the schedule to become available so I can start planning my days out. They are giving exclusive toys out at all the collectors series panels and I am pretty sure I want to make sure I attend all of those.