• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel (Re)Masterworks for sale/trade

3 posts in this topic

Well, through circumstances beyond my control (think Father's Day mixed with poor communication and overexuberant clean-up of receipts afterwards), I have 3 Marvel Masterworks that are in need of a new home. These are the (Re)Masterworks with the new covers.

They are all still shrinkwrapped and ready for your reading pleasure (or for regifting to that Marvel maniac in your life).

They are:

1) Marvel Masterworks: Fantastic Four Volume 4 - This volume includes issues 31-40 and Annual 2. Some of my favorite stories are in here and include dark revelations about Sue and Johnny's father, the introduction and victory of the Frightful Four (and - by the way - the introduction of the Inhumans in the person of Medusa), the complete loss of the FF's powers even as they face Dr. Doom in the classic Battle of the Baxter Building (co-starring Daredevil), and the origin of Doom ta boot! All in the classic Kirby/Lee manner!

2) Marvel Masterworks: Fantastic Four Volume 4 - foreheadslap.gif No, not a repeat, not a hoax, not an imaginary story. I do have two of these available.

3) Marvel Masterworks: Avengers Volume 3 - This volume features Avengers 21-30. Kang (and his main squeeze, Ravonna), Doom, Attuma, Power Man, Swordsman all face off against the Avengers of this period (Captain America, Goliath, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, and Wasp).

Now, for the deeply discounted part...

These volumes retail for $49.95 (plus tax) each.

For US customers, the cost will be $30 for one volume, $55 for two, and $75 for 3 (in case you want an FF volume for yourself and a friend). These prices include Priority shipping. I'd prefer a money order, but I may consider a check. As the Subject: line states, I'd also accept trades of Silver Age and Bronze Age books.

I've never shipped to non-US customers before, but if you're able to pay in US funds then we should be able to work something out (and some amount of shipping will be included, tho' I don't want to completely give these things away).

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan