• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

1) :takeit: over PMs

2) Shipped secure $5 1-3 comics, 3+ $8, International shipping varies, contact me for shpping info; tracking is free but signature confirmation and insurance are available at the buyer’s option and expense.

3) I will accept paypal

4) Books will be shipped when payment has been received.

5) NO HOS or Probies

Only 5000 of these were produced back in 1994.

NOTE: All books are in NM/M shape unless specified otherwise.

I have 5 4 3 of these left.

$25 each

BloodSHot0Gold.jpg

I also have 1 Walking Dead #100 Incentive Charlie Adlard Sketch Cover incoming after the 11th - asking $220

I don't see anything wrong with raising the prices as there are less books to sell. Its certainly not against the rules. Bosco providing a link to a cheaper price is KRAP. Not everything sold here has to sell for the market minimum. If somebody wants to pay for an item, they do it.

I don't see anything wrong with raising the prices as there are less books to sell. Its certainly not against the rules. Bosco providing a link to a cheaper price is KRAP. Not everything sold here has to sell for the market minimum. If somebody wants to pay for an item, they do it.

:applause:

I deleted it. But adjusting a price as sales are taking place on Ebay seems like a first.

I'll take it to the thread where this should have occurred, over here.