• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Celebration - Aug 23rd-26th - ACCEPTING SUBMISSION REQUESTS

38 posts in this topic

lol

OK OK you're right!

We don't serve there kind!

The only thing in the prequels that was any good was Darth Maul and he was utterly wasted. They should have let him be in 2 movies and not Dooku.

Also considering all the person_without_enough_empathying I hear about them I never really hear anyone talks about one of my bigger issues. They totally ruined Boba Fett with that lame origin. He is a clone and essentially the same as anyone of thousands of Clone Troopers?! That's worse than the Spider-Man Clone Saga! :facepalm:

lol

I wouldn't say the Episode 2 and 3 were that bad. I never watch Episode 1, ever. But I find myself going back to 3 quite often. But I agree, I didn't like the fact the Fett's were the clones either. I wish that Lucas would have spun it by introducing the mandalorian's instead.

lol

OK OK you're right!

We don't serve there kind!

The only thing in the prequels that was any good was Darth Maul and he was utterly wasted. They should have let him be in 2 movies and not Dooku.

Also considering all the person_without_enough_empathying I hear about them I never really hear anyone talks about one of my bigger issues. They totally ruined Boba Fett with that lame origin. He is a clone and essentially the same as anyone of thousands of Clone Troopers?! That's worse than the Spider-Man Clone Saga! :facepalm:

lol

I wouldn't say the Episode 2 and 3 were that bad. I never watch Episode 1, ever. But I find myself going back to 3 quite often. But I agree, I didn't like the fact the Fett's were the clones either. I wish that Lucas would have spun it by introducing the mandalorian's instead.

I'm sorry but I just can't do 3 either. I can't stand General Grevious. Plus what the hell is with Lucas constantly showing the dark side to be stronger? Palpatine mows through how many Jedi on his own. Plus a Jedi will not seek revenge but will hang up and fight one person like Maul. Come on George that's not very sportsman like.

Thanks man :)

I'm glad you like it.

I probably won't bother with getting PSA/DNA to authenticate it, simply because I'll be framing it and it'll just go in my 'future nerd room' lol, I'll hopefully get some smaller cast at shows here in the UK and around, but if I get the big guys off the list at the Star Wars celebration, then it'll be perfect!

Very cool man!

Coming from a huge SW signed movie poster fan / owner, I love this choice! I think it is well worth the $ to get all those others to sign it.

Hell, I would even say to get a few of the supporting cast to sign it like Daniel Logan, Temuera Morrison, Jeremy Bulloch, Chris Malcolm, John Morton and Tim Rose.

Can't wait to see the final product.

You think you are going to get PSA/DNA to authenticate it when you are done?

Thanks man :)

I'm glad you like it.

I probably won't bother with getting PSA/DNA to authenticate it, simply because I'll be framing it and it'll just go in my 'future nerd room' lol, I'll hopefully get some smaller cast at shows here in the UK and around, but if I get the big guys off the list at the Star Wars celebration, then it'll be perfect!

I hear you there my friend. I have the original SW, ROTJ posters signed and the SW is signed by Ford, Lucas, Hamill, and Fisher. The ROTJ is signed by everyone including Lucas, Ford and Alec Guinness! (paid a load for that about 10 years ago)

Also I have the original Revenge of the Jedi movie poster.

This is what I just picked up to complete my collection and my 'nerd' room/office.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330578124425?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1167wt_1396

128221.jpg.c25c0f7535e8fbfd8a152cf032673b18.jpg

128222.jpg.7901d27ca7b724cbc63775c953ade02d.jpg

OFFICAL PIX HAS STATED THAT TICKETS FOR SOME OF THE GUESTS ARE ON TRACK TO SELL OUT PRIOR TO THE OPENING OF THE SHOW.

Please send me your requests ASAP so I can pre-purchase tickets to ensure your signatures are done.

Accepting requests for Star Wars Celebration 2012 in Orlando Florida.

Books must be in hand no later then Aug 20, 2012.

OFFICAL PIX HAS STATED THAT TICKETS FOR SOME OF THE GUESTS ARE ON TRACK TO SELL OUT PRIOR TO THE OPENING OF THE SHOW. :news:

Please send me your requests ASAP so I can pre-purchase tickets to ensure your signatures are done.

$35 per book Modern Submission

$50 per book Magazine/Economy Submission

+ $5 invoice fee

+ return shipping and signature fees as seen below.

Payment can be made via check/mo or via paypal (please add 3.5% to cover paypal fees if paying via paypal)

I plan on updating this list as more names are added. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

NOTE:

In previous years I have waited upwards of 4 hours in line for Special guests, which is why fees vary depending on the guest requested.

I am willing to work out bulk deals with reduced fees for those interested in submitting multiple books. Those who have dealer accounts and want to submit their books on their accounts can be accommodated as well. Please contact me for pricing and details.

Special Guests

MARK HAMILL: $125.00 + $15 fee

IAN MCDIARMID: $125.00 + $15 fee

CARRIE FISHER $60.00 + $10 fee

ANTHONY DANIELS: C-3PO $50.00 + $10 fee

KENNY BAKER: R2-D2 $40.00 + $10 fee

JEREMY BULLOCH: $20.00 + $10 fee

ASHLEY ECKSTEIN: $20.00 + $10 fee

:news: DAVID PROWSE: $40

Add $5 to the below fee for each of the below

DAVID ACORD: $20.00

AMY ALLEN $20.00.

DICKEY BEERS: $20.00.

JON BERG: $20.00.

BEN BURTT: $20.00.

TREVOR BUTTERFIELD: $20.00.

ROGER CHRISTIAN: $20.00.

GARRICK HAGON: $20.00.

JESSE JENSEN: $20.00.

ZAC JENSEN: $20.00.

JAKE LLOYD $20.00.

DANIEL LOGAN:$20.00.

TOM KANE: $20.00.

CHRIS MALCOLM: $20.00.

NICK MALEY:$20.00.

PETER MAYHEW: $30.00.

TEM MORRISON: $30.00.

JOHN MORTON: $20.00.

LORNE PETERSON: $20.00.

BONNIE PIESSE: $20.00

KATIE PURVIS: $20.00

MIKE QUINN: $20.00.

TIM ROSE: $20.00.

FELIX SILLA: $20.00.

PAUL SPRINGER: $20.00.

ROBERT WATTS: $20.00.

MATTHEW WOOD: $20.00.

SHIPPING

Registered Mail

RETURN POSTAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

6-10 Comics…..$30.00

11-15 Comics…$36.00

16-20 Comics…$42.00

21-25 Comics…$49.00

26-30 Comics…$59.00

INSURANCE COVERAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

up to $100…………..........$11.50

$100.01 to $500…............$13.10

$500.01 to $1,000…........ $14.45

$1,000.01 to $2,000..........$15.80

$2,000.01 to $3,000..........$17.15

$3,000.01 to $4,000..........$18.50

$4,000.01 to $5,000..........$19.95

Why isn't Peter Mayhew a special guest?

I defined Special Guests by my expierence with how long I have to wait in lines. Typically (due to his frequency of shows) his lines are not very long.

In contrast I expect to wait close to 2-3 hours for Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker etc and 2-4 hours for Carrie, Mark and Ian

Hey everybody :hi:

Can anybody give me any info on these guys:

John Morton

Luke Skywalker's gunner, Dak Ralter

Chris Malcolm

Snowspeeder Pilot, Zev Senesca (Rogue Two) in The Empire Strikes Back

Garrick Hagon

Rebel X-wing pilot Biggs Darklighter in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

Mike Quinn

Nien Nunb, Return of the Jedi

Paul Springer

Ree-Yees

Trevor Butterfield

Lt. Blount in Return of the Jedi

Nick Maley

Make-up artist who worked with Stuart Freeborn on Yoda

Are any of these worth me getting to sign my poster? I know they're not main cast as such, but do any of the pilot's for example have big roles? (as far as the pilots go). I just don't want to miss out on any guests who may be pretty cool without my knowing.

So far I've gone for Skywalker, Leia, Chewbacca, C3PO, Palpatine, Ackbar and Wicket.

And the poster I'm going with was previously signed by Kenny Baker (R2D2), Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and William Hoyland (Commander Igar).

Here are some cool pics I took of them signing my poster :)

R2D2.jpg

Fett.jpg

Vader.jpg

Igar.jpg

I just want to thank Dan again for stepping up and doing this. I'm so excited. I'm nerdin' out over here lol

I would say it is completely up to you. I don't have anything signed by those other folks and I don't think a lot of folks do either. So IF you do go for getting all to sign, that would make your poster a very rare one for sure.

They aren't that expensive to get them to sign it so I would say do it.

Nice job on getting the photos!

Pre-Sale tickets for autographs are now closed. If you got your request into me by today your tickets have been secured even if payment is on the way

I am still accepting requests for the show but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to secure additional signature tickets at the show due to possible sell out.

Books have begun showing up as Scheduled for Grading. Books should be in hand in a few weeks :cloud9:

NOTE For those with Dealer Accounts:

Due to a NEW CGC policy, CGC will not release grades until invoices show that the books are shipped/safe.