• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADDED MORE SKETCHES - HUGE BLOW OUT AND DISCOUNTED PRICES!

50 posts in this topic

To celebrate our nation's independence day, I'm have a HUGE blow sales on some SS slabs that I have. Some will be discount below grading cost :o I know, right!

Shipping will be $10.95 USPS Domestic Priority Box, with delivery confirmation and plenty of packing.

I will only ship international to Canada and the UK.

Payment can be made via paypal (plus 3%) or M.O. I accept personal checks, but item will ship after it clears.

Thanks guys, and remember the rules :takeit: is king over any PM Offers.

Turok 1 GOLD CGC SS 9.4 - Signed by Bart Sears - $30

TK2001.jpg

:takeit: Ill get this one too.......been meaning to get this common gold but that sig takes away the common part!

TK2001.jpg

:takeit: Ill get this one too.......been meaning to get this common gold but that sig takes away the common part!

Green just took it bro :(

TK2001.jpg

Green just took it bro :(

Wow, just this afternoon someone stepped aside for a book i wanted. Zoso, you can have it if you want it, just let adonis know.