• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Goes Manga in October...

28 posts in this topic

The way the American public is, you'd probably be sitting across from Larry King within two weeks...

Bill Clinton is on tonight so I guess they'll invite just about anyone on. confused-smiley-013.gif

His Oprah interview last night was hilarious. I had no idea he had that much of a sense of humor...

But seriously, wouldn't we all love to see Ian sitting across from Larry King talking about his pursuit of every DC? That kind of buzz would add value to all of our collections... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Not to mention the traffic for these forums. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And heck, if the collection sold for $18 million... you can always start putting it back together again...

For eighteen million, I WOULD start putting it together again, even if it HAS taken me thirty years to get this far.

And heck, if the collection sold for $18 million... you can always start putting it back together again...

For eighteen million, I WOULD start putting it together again, even if it HAS taken me thirty years to get this far.

Sounds like a no-brainer to me then... When you finish the collection, throw it up as one big lot on eBay with a monster reserve... Then sit back and field phone calls from the press about your feat.

If you can't find a way to turn that into additional revenue from Doctor Who stuff and music royalties, there is something horribly wrong...

We both know the collection probably wouldn't sell... but you can get some free press out of it. thumbsup2.gif

We both know the collection probably wouldn't sell... but you can get some free press out of it.

But outside of the hardcore Comic Collecting World, I don't want any free press. I'd much rather stay anonymous for many many reasons

We both know the collection probably wouldn't sell... but you can get some free press out of it.

But outside of the hardcore Comic Collecting World, I don't want any free press. I'd much rather stay anonymous for many many reasons

Ok, that probably ranks in the ten funniest things I have ever read on these boards... thumbsup2.gif

Ok, that probably ranks in the ten funniest things I have ever read on these boards...

Er............

Er......................

Er................................

It wasn't MEANT to.....................