• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock City Goes Green.

32 posts in this topic

Those photos are from an event we did for the opening of the Ang Lee Hulk film 1000 years ago. We had a guy come in and body paint a bunch of customers and staff. We then went out and randomly walked through various retail places like Walmart and Ace Hardware and auto parts shops handing free stuff and flyers for the shop and a theater that we cross promote with. It was kind of funny driving around town with a van load of folks painted green. A couple of guys followed on a scooter. It was a blast. Anyway, one of my staff guys found a bunch of the photos and posted them on our facebook page. It's been getting a bunch of response. The gift that keeps on giving.
I think this is really cool! I bet it was tons of fun. :applause:

It was fun. But it was one of those very rare hot days in Houston. By the end of the day the inside of the van was covered in green paint and sweat. And it was impossible to clean it all up.

If the van is rocking don't go a knocking!

Saw this on FB and all I can say is:

:facepalm:

These pics are the most compelling reason yet for me to finally join facebook.

These pics are the most compelling reason yet for me to finally join facebook.

Sharing and seeing pics is the main reason to join Facebook. The whole "Friends" concept is what I think turns most people off from it--people feel the need to use that as some sort of social measuring stick, and that's just annoying no matter how you break it down. I just ignore the whole "Friends" thing by making myself completely open to the public. I used to hide my "Friends" list to not contribute to the thinking of the people who tend to obsess on it, but I opened it back up in the interest of full disclosure when my girlfriend asked me if I was using it to hide from her who I was in contact with. :blush:doh!

Im insulted.
If you're looking for the Bedrock City Does Green thread, it was removed by Mod5.

He certainly has the haircut for it!!!!!! (thumbs u

lol

That is the perfect Hulk haircut!

I think no matter what the color, the hair and glasses are pure Doc Ock!