• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cuz its Freakin Hot Sales Thread

142 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 340 Variant.

This came out a few years ago at Family Dollar stores along with 5 other books note the cover difference. There is also additional pin ups inside the book as well as the reprinted Hulk 340 story. Tough to get in true NM due to small stress marks on back and front covers.

1 NM- 9.2 Copy A- $12.00 (Pic Below)

1 NM- 9.2 Copy B - $12.00

1 VF/NM 9.0 Copy C - $10.00

hulk340A.jpg

Thanos Quest 1&2 TPB from 2000.

This is actually much more difficult to find due to being produced in 2000. A TPB of Thanos Quest that reprints both 1 and 2 in square bound form. The problem with squarebound form is squarebound form. Asking anyone who collects squares from the 70s they tell you the same.

Grade this one VF/NM 9.0 for production flaw on front and back cover as only defect cover as ripple from production process.

$9.00

thanostpb.jpg

This came out a few years ago at Family Dollar stores along with 5 other books note the cover difference. There is also additional pin ups inside the book as well as the reprinted Hulk 340 story. Tough to get in true NM due to small stress marks on back and front covers.

hulk340A.jpg

Agreed. I bought about 20 of these when they went on clearance here for under $1 and there are probably zero that are better than 9.2 with most being in the 9.0 range.

Agreed. I bought about 20 of these when they went on clearance here for under $1 and there are probably zero that are better than 9.2 with most being in the 9.0 range.

Ive probably had 10-15 copies over the last few years and never seen a NM copy. Some guy on ebay I guess scored a bunch because he sells them for $25 and get the price repeatedly. If they dont sell here I am sure I can sell them there for less then $25 easy.

Ive probably had 10-15 copies over the last few years and never seen a NM copy. Some guy on ebay I guess scored a bunch because he sells them for $25 and get the price repeatedly. If they dont sell here I am sure I can sell them there for less then $25 easy.

I think I know the seller you're talking about. He sells a bunch of toy and give-away variants with a HUGE markup. I already own 3 of these Hulk 340s but was lucky to get them slightly cheaper elsewhere on eBay a couple years back.

The book comes up pretty infrequently, though. If they don't sell here, you'll easily be able to unload them on eBay. GLWTS!