• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying a house sale! Wolverine mini 9.8, Hulk 182 9.6, origin1-6 on ebay!!!

55 posts in this topic

I know, I know! I am so sorry! I knew this would upset some people. I had an offer on the all the Origins, MINI, and 182 from one buyer,I just couldn't refuse. No ebay fees.... all One BIG payment.... I really did struggle with the decision until the offer went up. Sorry once again, I would be pi$$ed off too. But you would have done the same I promise!

sorry.gif

But you would have done the same I promise!

Please don't try and tell us what we would have done, as you have no idea.

Ethically, I have no problem ending an auction if there are NO BIDS. Once a person makes a bid, then it becomes an offer to buy, and ending it for an off-EBay transaction is pretty lame.

So no, I don't think EVERYONE on here would have done the same thing, and personally speaking, I'm insulted to be put in that sort of company. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah... well, who is trying to impress you! You have never been any company of mine, just an everyone has to put up with, and I try my best to do it with a smile on my face. And right now that smile is pretty da#n big.

sumo.gif

No worries, JC don't bother me. He just has to put his two cents in on everything! Its a free forum, he is entitled, it just gets old after 9157 posts of him critizing everyone.

I really am sorry that I ended the auction for you and whoever else out there was planning on bidding in the last few seconds, who knows maybe I lost money.

If the situation was different I would not have ended early, but I am trying to come up with a down payment on a house and looking out for MY best interests is most important thing for me right now, if that means I create a few enemies... so be it! They can call at my new number if they want, and I will be happy to take the blunt end of the stick.....<--(That is not insinuating anything perveted JC)......

sleeping.gif