• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emergency! Who is attending the SDCC and has a Batman #421 & #422 in 9.8?

43 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

Has anyone a cell phone number and could write them a message, to take a look in the forum? =)

I will send Richie and Andy txts. I can tell you that Andy is getting Jerry Bingham for me, so he is going to be seeing him, but the real logistics problem is how to get them the comics.

This is, yet again, why I loved joining this community.

Only hoping someday I will be able to jump in and help out as well. Of course only after many mentoring cons with pros like seanfingh helping me out. :)

Hey man did your books get done, i have been thinking non stop. Hopping you got your books done. Let us know as soon as you know.

Hey! =)

thank you for asking and thinking about this! I just wanted to post a comment, when I was sure Andrew got it. But here are my latest updated.

- My source sent the books on July 12th in the afternoon via USPS Express from Texas

- Books arrived on July 13th Andrews hotel at 11:20.

I hope he picked the books up Friday night, Saturday morning or maybe today.

Next thing I was hoping is, if Jerry Bingham is doing all days. So let's keep crossed the fingers for that.

If that whole thing worked....it could be film material for the next Mission Impossible movie. =)

Thanks guys!

Has anyone a cell phone number and could write them a message, to take a look in the forum? =)

I will send Richie and Andy txts. I can tell you that Andy is getting Jerry Bingham for me, so he is going to be seeing him, but the real logistics problem is how to get them the comics.

This is, yet again, why I loved joining this community.

Only hoping someday I will be able to jump in and help out as well. Of course only after many mentoring cons with pros like seanfingh helping me out. :)

Yeah! without guys like you, this would be completely impossible for me to manage such a thing. So Kudos to this forum! And especially to Andrew for accepting more stress and Sean for the txting!

Got a confirmation from Andrew 2 minutes ago,...he managed to get the signatures on these books!

Thank you all guys!

This is great. And it demonstrates why GACollectibles is one of the Hall of Famers. And not just because he got Ben Edlund to sketch for me.

Got a confirmation from Andrew 2 minutes ago,...he managed to get the signatures on these books!

Thank you all guys!

This is great. And it demonstrates why GACollectibles is one of the Hall of Famers. And not just because he got Ben Edlund to sketch for me.

WTF? Edlund was there?

Thank you all guys!

WTF? Edlund was there?

lol. N00b.