• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet Another Record

26 posts in this topic

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Try picking a comic that is in the same universe. Supes #1 is to GR #1 as Einstein is to you.

JC, much as I hate to admit it: sign-funnypost.gif Caused me to laugh out loud here at work.

sign-funnypost.gif That's funny! But you have me mostly wrong. What I meant about the movie anticipation is that now is the time to get one (high grade GR #1) before the prices get worse in the coming 1-2 years before release. I've been a Ghost Rider and comic book fan ever since my dad bought me a GR #7 in 1974. Cool cover featuring GR versus the creepy Zodiac dude. I thought it was the coolest thing back then when I was 4, and it hooked me on the hobby. It wasn't the promise of huge returns from investment grade books. Now that I'm an adult (some would argue that), I don't see anything wrong with overpaying to fulfill a boyhood dream, do you?

angel.gif

Later,

J

526090-gr7.jpg.a4a8ab221d4e2168aaa7de01506a74e3.jpg

What I meant about the movie anticipation is that now is the time to get one (high grade GR #1) before the prices get worse in the coming 1-2 years before release.

How could they possibly get any worse? 893whatthe.gif

What I meant about the movie anticipation is that now is the time to get one (high grade GR #1) before the prices get worse in the coming 1-2 years before release.

How could they possibly get any worse? 893whatthe.gif

And if you are such a hardcore Ghost Rider Fan, why didn't you buy it a few years ago, when prices were low?

Following around the insufficiently_thoughtful_person movie specs is a great way to lose a wad of cash.

Actually JC I do think Superman 1 is overpriced especially considering that Batman 1 is worth less when it has both the Joker and Catwoman's 1st appearance.

Superman #1 is historically important because it was the first book devoted to a single superhero character. It paved the way for books like Batman #1. It's also a tough book.