• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #497...CGC 9.8 newsstand. VoB, Valiant Keys, Dave Stevens and SW 107

32 posts in this topic

:takeit: 497 - CGC 9.8 x1 - White Pages & Well centered pretty please

Same for me!

Sorry, but you posted "I'll take it" on over $300 worth of books of mine back in January and then disappeared. So I'm going to decline your purchase.

Same for me!

Sorry, but you posted "I'll take it" on over $300 worth of books of mine back in January and then disappeared. So I'm going to decline your purchase.

MIke, did you bring this to the probation list?

Same for me!

MIke, did you bring this to the probation list?

Nope, had slipped my mind till I saw the post. I suppose I should for everyone else's benefit and also to give Eugenius fair shot at clearing it up. I long sense sold the books so I don't know how that works.

Same for me!

Been looking at this book all day, couldn't make up my mind... Saw about two hours ago that all 7 were claimed. I was just going to bed and came back to this sales thread to see if you'd added any other books and saw this posting. "It's a sign of course" is what my mind is telling and who am I to deny it, right? So since one is still available :takeit:

Hey guys, not sure what happened, but I apologize if that was the case. I truly don't recall having an issue. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of books on here without an issue.

I can paypal you today if that's ok?