• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Troy's not at SDCC Sales thread! Sketches, Walking Deads, SS, Bats and GFT!

87 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

So, I wish I could be at SDCC with everyone this year but work had me locked down. And I guess now is as good a time as any to start saving funds for NYCC this year! :o This is the first time I have shown some of this stuff off, or had any of it for sale. But because of my wife's sketch list at NYCC, funds need to be acquired! lol

Std rules for my sales - Shipping 1 book = $5. Shipping CGC Slabs = 12. Each additional book $1. Each additional slab $2. No prob/hos. Payment via check, money order, paypal. Questions about books, let me know. :hi:

I don't need to hype The Walking Dead, so I won't.

I don't need to hype the rarity / value and near unobtainable Tony Moore sketching, so I won't

But really, Moore WILL NOT sketch on books. Try, let me know how that goes for you.

Let's just list the book shall we? ;)

The Walking Dead #16

CGC SS 9.8

Signed by Kirkman

Signed and sketched by Tony Moore.

$450

$425

IMG_1258.jpg

I was able to catch up with Jim Valentino this year at ECCC while he was sitting at the hero initiative booth. For anyone not familiar with Jim's work, he is one of the original founders of a small group called Image Comics. (thumbs u

Sadly Jim did not bring any blanks with him to the HI booth, but I can't let a thing like that stop me! lol

I know he did a few other sketches at the show, but while I was standing there talking with him this was the ONLY sketch I seen him do for HI. And unlike the other sketches I've seen from ECCC, it is written on the book, which I think is kinda cool.

Anyway, I don't think I have even shown this off!

CGC SS 9.8

Sketched by Jim Valentino

$160

SOLD!

IMG_1254.jpg

As most of you guys that know me know - I spent a lot of time with Ebas at ECCC. One of the sketches that came out of that trip was a Harley. Eric is of course telling everyone now that he will no longer be doing copic sketches on blanks for many different reasons.

His prices right before he quit were at $350 for copic on a blank. - Near $400 after grade fee and shipping ! :o But a Ebas piece just has that certain shine to it, eh? ;)

Harley Quinn

Sketched by Ebas

$300

SOLD!

IMG_1263.jpg

I have some Batman #1 New DC 52 1st prints just back in! All signed by Greg in two different sig placements.

I will list them separate so you guys can choose the sig placement you want.

Last GPA prices on these books

Jul-04-2012 $135 Cert# 1063842002

Jun-10-2012 $150

Jun-10-2012 $148 Cert# 1113011003

Jun-05-2012 $159 Cert# 1112200005

May-25-2012 $255 Cert# 1050590007

So lets go at last GPA.

A lot of this stuff falls into my " Don't particularly want to sell pile " and this book is not exception.

You don't see a lot of full figure Erik Larsen sketches, as he's booth kinda reluctant to do them and does not charge cheap prices lol I figure that I got both some Savage Dragon O.A. and this sketch and I should probably only be able to keep one - so the sketch goes.

I think...... hm

Erik Larsen full figure Spidey sketch

CGC SS 9.8

$275

IMG_1267.jpg

As most of you guys that know me know - I spent a lot of time with Ebas at ECCC. One of the sketches that came out of that trip was a Harley. Eric is of course telling everyone now that he will no longer be doing copic sketches on blanks for many different reasons.

His prices right before he quit were at $350 for copic on a blank. - Near $400 after grade fee and shipping ! :o But a Ebas piece just has that certain shine to it, eh? ;)

Harley Quinn

Sketched by Ebas

$300

IMG_1263.jpg

Wow! That is a beauty.... Hope I win the lottery tonight... Good luck with the sale. I think this one can't last long

Grimm Fairy Tales Jungle Book #3

LTD 30 CS Moore Editions Exclusive

Raw 9.8

This book was never offered for sale publicly, and is only one of 30 copies. Rare does not even start to describe this book. For everyone flipping Myth and Legends nude 1/100 on Ebay for $300, this book beats that by far ;)

$350

$300

$(KGrHqRHJCYE-eBNU-0IBP3MiSb0Ww~~60_57.JPG

Thanks Troy! Your sketches are amazing as always. :cloud9:

Hate to see that you have to let them go.

Thank you much man! I really try and take a quality over quantity approach with my books, because I hope to keep everything I get done.

I know I know, living on cloud 9 lol

Grimm Fairy Tales Jungle Book #2

LTD 25 CS Moore Editions Exclusive

CGC SS 9.8 - Brandon Peterson

Like the above book, super freaking rare. Limited to 25 copies. All books we're signed by the artist, how many of them we're witnessed? How many Green Labels? How many of the 25 will get 9.8? hm

$500

$450

$(KGrHqN,!rME-Y0)MeW5BP3Mq21cH!~~60_57.JPG