• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow - Would You Buy From this Person???

27 posts in this topic

Please...

Many people here would buy from Jerry Sandusky if he were out on bail and had the right books at the right prices.

I agree with your assessment, but I for one refuse to knowingly purchase from people I do not like/support. After all, it's only a comic book. I'd rather do without it than give my hard-earned money to someone whose business/attitude turns me off.

In this case, I cannot believe the vendor actually wrote what they did. That's a MAJOR turn-off.

Another on-line classified kook?

Read the last sentence. Sheesh.

"I have many satisfied customers and references can be provided. Queries with phone numbers provided will receive quick responses. Malicious responses will have their IP address turned over to the proper authorities."

Why even write that?

I would hazard a guess it's because he has had a lot of experience with disgruntled customers. :shrug:

"I have many satisfied customers and references can be provided. Queries with phone numbers provided will receive quick responses. Malicious responses will have their IP address turned over to the proper authorities."

Why even write that?

I would hazard a guess it's because he has had a lot of experience with disgruntled customers. :shrug:

Like Craigs list will give him that info withouth a court order

Why even write that?

Like Craigs list will give him that info withouth a court order

Oh heck no - it all bluster, like the time he showed up here and threatened to sue everyone for tarnishing his reputation. Yeah right Gerry, you and what army of lawyers. meh

Besides, it's difficult to wreck his rep any more than he has already done. :P

Oh heck no - it all bluster, like the time he showed up here and threatened to sue everyone for tarnishing his reputation. Yeah right Gerry, you and what army of lawyers. meh

I got one of those pm

I got one of those pm

Me too. And if he's reading this, ill take another threatening PM :D

It would be better to track malicious users' IP addresses back to their ISP, and contact them about any harassment.

Wouldn't it be great if AlleyScat's IP was sent to whatever service he uses and they cut off his Internet? Likely a short-lived victory as it would be a day before he was able to get another provider, but still

and to play devils advocate, there are people on this forum that talk like that. That one thread very recently where the troll got banned for posting some unflattering pic of a female (I missed it)- some here were suggesting that people like that actually should be tracked and have their info sent to the cops

That is not what happened.