• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 *Lower Prices* 1 book left someone buy it before I keep it

21 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

1st :takeit: wins the book out right. I will listen to PMs but a :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks. If you win the book via PM a :takeit: in the thread will trump you until either you or me pulls the book.

I will accept PayPal, Check or Money order (paying by check or MO take 3% off)

Shipping is 11$ for 3 slabs and 15$ after that no matter what. If you live in the USA or Canada. If you are overseas I will credit you 20$ towards the cost of shipping.

The X-Men 1 5.5 is priced with shipping included and will ship World Wide for that price.

Just picked this book up in a trade tonight. I am trying to keep my focus at 4.0 for keys so it's for sale.

You are welcome to post a :takeit: pending scan if you are unsure of the photos. The book will be in hand Thursday and I will take scans then, however if anyone wants to claim it now feel free. I obviously won't expect payment until I have it in hand.

Last GPA was 2750$ the one before it was 2740$ so this is priced under GPA

Sold

X-Men #94 currently still at CGC I had it regraded however it is still a 7.5 book will be in hand Monday with the GSX 1, Book was pressed by Joey

Asking 375$ :news: 325$ :news: plus shipping

SOLD

Avengers #4 UK I posted this in the grading sub forum it received a 5.0

asking 450$ 400$ (last GPA sale for a Uk book in 5.0 was 450 in 2011)

375$ net no fees

scan0001-2.jpg

Dropped the price on the Xmen 94 and on the Avengers 4. If you pay in a fee free way they should be well below GPA for you. I will leave this up for a couple more days but after that they will head to ebay where I am sure they will sell this low.

X-Men #94 currently still at CGC I had it regraded however it is still a 7.5 book will be in hand Monday with the GSX 1, Book was pressed by Joey

Asking 375$ :news: 325$ :news: plus shipping

300$ net no fees

X-Men94-1.png

Edit: Again this book is at CGC it will not be a red label it will be a blue label as I had it regraded.

Sold via PM