• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Another Diamond Dave thread, New Books just added!!! CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

No idea, low print maybe? Super tough book to find, I went to 4 LCSs and only found 1 copy, prices on Ebay are between $15 an $30, and those are completed sales.

that was my feeling too. the LCS owner mentioned something about shipping mistake with Nightwings, and had to apologize to customers who had it pulled. and even then he was only able to get enough copies for them on 'backorder' (not true backorder), and zero extras available.

I wasn't listening too closely, but thats probably what he was talking about. Either way, its uncommonly expensive on ebay now.

I'll leave this open for a couple days and get invoices out the day it closes. Thanks to all who look and a bigger thanks to those who purchase. And feel free to PM reasonable offers, you'll most likely get a deal.

Cheers

David

I've got a Birds of Prey 8 laying around here somewhere, super sharp copy with a printers crease on the cover. $35, if interested and want to see a scan PM me and I'll get you a pic as soon as I find the book.

If this last post violates a rule I'm unaware of, let me know and I'll edit the post.

That is all for tonight folks, thanks for looking.

Cheers

David