• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for my comic room

78 posts in this topic

WOW! I think I like the first two the most. I want to see pictures of them hanging up :)

Really look great bro!!

I plan to take pictures of the room once I get another 4 or 5 items framed up and on the walls.

Building a JSC juggernaut there...

Working on it, him and Brooks are my top two artists right now. I have a commission in the works by Brooks right now and probably another one once he is done with that.

I hope to eventually replace all the art I have hanging up in my comic room with either Brooks or Campbell.

Yeah right now I am waiting on 50% off frame sales @ Michaels. Problem is hunting down the actual comics for my OA once I buy the page. Will probably get a bunch of mats cut the same way one I get the dimensions down. Either that or mount an LCD on the wall & have it do a picture slide show. Did find a nice shadowbox hinged frame @ Michaels that holds two thick slabs. Nice for those connecting covers.

This was on ebay earlier this week. I contacted the guy on Caf and we came to a decent agreement.

0186f6a6fe6fda98faf01183ac3866b8.jpg

I really like this one, Doug - congrats! Make sure you PM me if/when the time comes...

(thumbs u