• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I have no idea...it wasn't in one the the back stories at the end of the hardcover! I don't collect the monthly issues so I have to wait until TPB or Hardcovers!

Is Bill just part of the game? Meaning he's still part of Mind MGMT but "acts" as a CIA agent? Since I'm not current on the monthly issues maybe it's explained during another issue!

Crazy issue. This series never disappoints. And Duncan is now my favorite character.

Great last panels! I can't wait for issue 12. Lyme and Duncan vs the Immortals and Meru meeting one of the monks that's been recording history. My prediction is Meru finally finds out she's already an agent.

Crazy issue. This series never disappoints. And Duncan is now my favorite character.

Great last panels! I can't wait for issue 12. Lyme and Duncan vs the Immortals and Meru meeting one of the monks that's been recording history. My prediction is Meru finally finds out she's already an agent.

Totally agree!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how he wrapped up The Hulk files. i was like WHAM!!!

Get on it Ryan! Kindt is on FIYA

I'm close to being current - on #10 I think. Too much to read, so little time. Been reading Echo complete edition and my other monthly's

I hear you on that one, I'm reading the Fear Agent: Volume 1 Hardcover (pretty kewl if you haven't read it)