• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Odds and Ends

31 posts in this topic

A Few Odds and Ends for sale tonight.

PMs are welcome but :takeit: in the thread wins.

I'll pay postage in the US, outside the US is exact postage; Priorty Mail, trackable only.

If you are on some list, don't bother.

Check/MO/Paypal OK.

Adding a few more and have lowered the price on a couple

Avengers 4 Golden Records Reprint

CGC SS 6.5 C-OW

CGC says: small tape stain on cover.

There is a 3/4" x 1/4" chip off the back cover edge about 3/4 of the way up, probably hard to see.

$185 $175 ON HOLD

004-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-5.jpg

Archies Girls Betty And Veronica 320 1st Cheryl Blossom

CGC 9.4 OW-W

A 9.2 just sold for $250 in June and I sold a 9.2 on the boards 2 years ago for $250 as well.

This one is SOLD

007-5.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

Underworld Crime 7 Classic Cover

unfortunately not in the best of shape, still its a copy and affordable.

Cover detached, pieces out along the spine, centerfold is missing. You're buying it for the cover anyway, right?

$45 $35

003-7.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-3.jpg

Tom Corbett Hardcover Book set of all 8 issues from the '50s

Tough to find a complete set. #s 3,5,7 have price clipped dust jackets.

SOLD via PM

014-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

Last one for tonight but not a comic.

Golden Age Fortress, comes with the felt pouch, case has some scratching on it, glare from my bad picture taking makes it look worse.

$40 shipped. $35 On Hold

016-3.jpg

CGC 9.4 OW-W

A 9.2 just sold for $250 in June and I sold a 9.2 on the boards 2 years ago for $250 as well.

This one is $325

007-5.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

:takeit:

CGC 9.4 OW-W

This one is $325

007-5.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!

Marvel Donruss Card Set from 1966 Complete Set of 66 (or it soon will be, the pic only shows 64 of the cards, the last 2 are in the mail to me now so if you buy I can't ship it until next weekend).

I'm not a card grader but from what I've seen these are in the VF range, some a little better some a little lower but none in the VG range, no creases on any, no writing, this is a pretty nice set.

There are 2 complete sets listed on ebay for $550 and $400 respectively.

This set is $195 thats about $3 per card. SOLD

001-9.jpg

The next few listings are all Bound Volumes. These are not like a lot of the ones in some of Heritage's auctions where the back covers were removed or ad pages removed etc. These are all complete comics, they all ranged from VG to VF generally with many better, average per book is probably in the 6.5/7.0 range.

As is common with all bound volumes these have been neatly trimmed on 3 sides so now they look even better than the original grades. They have all been read once, by me.

WHERE MONSTERS DWELL Complete Set 1-38 Two Volumes 1-19 and 20-38 Bound Volumes. The 20-38 volume has a bump at the top edge that happened in shipping.

The VG price for this set is over $225

My Price for this great set:

$250

006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

And the last one, my favorite, and the one I really don't want to let go, but other things are calling my name so here they are.

WEIRD WAR TALES Complete Set 1-124

Thats right, all 124 issues, 7 Volumes 1-10,11-30,31-50,51-70,71-90,91-110,111-124

The books in this set were the nicest of all, I love this title and was pretty meticulous when putting this together and yes, it took quite a while.

The VG price on this set alone is over $700 and these were generally much better than that.

My Price is $1000

If anyone needs more pics let me know.

008-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

Marvel Donruss Card Set from 1966 Complete Set of 66 (or it soon will be, the pic only shows 64 of the cards, the last 2 are in the mail to me now so if you buy I can't ship it until next weekend).

I'm not a card grader but from what I've seen these are in the VF range, some a little better some a little lower but none in the VG range, no creases on any, no writing, this is a pretty nice set.

There are 2 complete sets listed on ebay for $550 and $400 respectively.

This set is $195 thats about $3 per card.

001-9.jpg

Cool :takeit: