• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elusivity

32 posts in this topic

Oh, I just KNEW it! In this stupid English traslation, they edited out the entire chapter about Goebbels and Hitler's early days on the road as dance performers before they became more focused on world domination!! mad.gif As Dolph found out, much to his chagrin, trying to hold a world hostage can be a daunting task, even for a fleet footed hoofer. Maybe he should have started with Canada.

Maybe he should have started with Canada.

Based on what is known about scattered resources, and the necessity to use glasses, oral appliances and bones to replenish war surplus from the reich's victims in their concentration camps, I don't believe soap, metal or amunition would have fared the Nazi's well in a climate as harsh as the arctic tundra a.k.a. Canada. mad.gif

A hammer does nothing more than sink in the thaw of the frozen pond mad.gif

Hitler apparently was imprisoned for a time before he became the leader of Germany. While in prison, he wrote a book called Mein Kampf. (translation My War)

I don't recall anything mentioned with "Das" in it.