• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: X-23 Edition

159 posts in this topic

Guys thanks but it is not over . At this point I did not win anything but a trip to the finals.

There are still two covers in the running.

Even though I would love a new ... I mean old scanner :(

I would much rather everyone vote for the cover they like.

This message has been endorsed by both Mitt Romney and President Obama

:jokealert:

This may end up a top three for the finals since #1 didn't get over 50% of the vote and #2 and #3 are tied hm

Your sketch is beautiful even if it didn't get a lot of votes Marvelfangirl. (thumbs u My Wolverine cover didn't get any votes except my own and it is one of my very favorite books. In fact, my Wolverine book reminds me about you and your sig line.

This may end up a top three for the finals since #1 didn't get over 50% of the vote and #2 and #3 are tied hm

Your sketch is beautiful even if it didn't get a lot of votes Marvelfangirl. (thumbs u My Wolverine cover didn't get any votes except my own and it is one of my very favorite books. In fact, my Wolverine book reminds me about you and your sig line.

Aww :blush:

Thanks,that made me feel better :grin:

Guys thanks but it is not over . At this point I did not win anything but a trip to the finals.

lol

Given that Mr Mylar's David Finch was included, does this mean that any art can be entered, not just sketch covers?

Mr. Mylar's sketch appears to have been done on a copy of X-Men #1. If you look closely, you can see the faint outline of the X in the background :)

Given that Mr Mylar's David Finch was included, does this mean that any art can be entered, not just sketch covers?

Mr. Mylar's sketch appears to have been done on a copy of X-Men #1. If you look closely, you can see the faint outline of the X in the background :)

+1

Yep, Officially over 50% needed to by-pass the Finals

yzerman19's Mike Mayhew is the lone number 2 with 7 votes :gossip:

+1

I could have shown a pic but it wouldn't have been pretty lol Book is a 9.6

Finch took the book to the hotel to complete at NYCC 2010, but he accidentally did it upside down. I think he realized it and gave me a torso instead of the lesser-priced headshot I paid for Really nice gesture and I appreciate it :)

I could have shown a pic but it wouldn't have been pretty lol Book is a 9.6

Finch took the book to the hotel to complete at NYCC 2010, but he accidentally did it upside down. I think he realized it and gave me a torso instead of the lesser-priced headshot I paid for Really nice gesture and I appreciate it :)

lol you have the ultra secret inverted X-Men #1 edition :)