• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POWER-CON September 22-23rd 2012

11 posts in this topic

You think a lot of people would want to submit books for guests like Tim Seeley, Tone Rodriguez, Pepe Moreno, and others? There's a LOT of voice talent from the shows coming to this show as well, but for an opp to form, there would need to be a sizable number of submissions. If you want to submit, start talking numbers of books you'd get signed and graded, pls. :)

I was hoping to get Seeley at the NYCC or Baltimore but I understand this is his last show this year. If it is, i have 10 books to throw down.

What do you all think, is this the last chance for Seeley this year?

Glenn, are your Seeley books all Revival? If so, yeah, that store signing is the way to go...

Otherwise, I'd love to hear from people that actually want He-Man/Power Rangers books signed, as I don't think I can hit the minimum number of submissions just on the strength of Tim Seeley and a few other comic book artist appearances...

Let me ask another question... Is there any interest in buying the Image FCBD (w/the Revival story) CGC SS 9.8 (or 9.6 at worst) signed by Seeley? I have access to a block of these books (all unstamped in what I think is high grade) and they could help bolster the numbers. Just thinking out loud, hope it's allowed. :)