• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats on your 9k post JC!!!

52 posts in this topic

I suggest everyone simply ignore JC; maybe then he'll just go away.

Why would we want him to go away? confused.gif

I've always thrown away broken records. They simply tend to clutter up the place.

Me...I'm more of a pack-rat. I'd keep the broken records to remind me of the time that I broke them.

You know...." waxing nastalgic " and [!@#%^&^].

sleeping.gif

Wish I could fu 893censored-thumb.gif in' sleep .... Stupid rotating pager duty! 893frustrated.gif

confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Let's just say that there are a lot of angry cops in a certain Southern state (names removed to protect the guilty) right now.

And my ear hurts. insane.gif

Alan

Hey, Ped Man, ever been to Tinley Park. My better half is from there.

Sure. Seen many a concert at the World Music Theater (or whatever the heck it's called now). And my wife's best friend lives in Orland Park, which is just about the next suburb over.

Small world, huh?

Congrats, JC!

I saw the X2 movie the other day. I was so excited because I actually knew who the characters were! And that Nightcrawler effect was really cool. Gave me a much better appreciation for the character.

I had a great time watching the film and I know that it's because I read the Dark Phoenix saga. I thank you most sincerely for that.

-- Joanna