• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Bats SS CGC 227, 232(1st Ras Al Ghul), 234( 1st SA TwoFace), 244, 251

10 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

1st :takeit: wins the book out right. I will listen to PMs but a :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks. If you win the book via PM a :takeit: in the thread will trump you until either you or me pulls the book.

I will accept PayPal, Check or Money order (paying by check or MO take 3% off)

Shipping is 11$ for 3 slabs and 15$ after that no matter what. If you live in the USA or Canada. If you are overseas I will credit you 20$ towards the cost of shipping.

Books are in the mail from CGC right now. You are welcome to post a :takeit: pending scan but all the wraps on these books are nice and centered. I expect to have the books tomorrow or Friday. Again all books are yellow labeled.

That is it folks all PMs are welcome, I should have scans for you tomorrow if Fed Ex gets here early if not they will be up on Friday.

Again all :takeit: are able to be posted pending scans