• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOARDERS UNITE !!!!!!

65 posts in this topic

sleeping.gif
Sweet.....my troll is awake! frown.gif
hi.gif
Got any mutltiples of GS Werewolf 5? There was a warehouse find of them! grin.gif

sleeping.gif
hi.gif
Got any mutltiples of GS Werewolf 5? There was a warehouse find of them! grin.gif
I don't collect low grade warehouse finds. Check with someone else. thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gif
hi.gif
I don't collect low grade warehouse finds. Check with someone else. thumbsup2.gif
Au contraire.....this book is plentiful in high grade so you must be collecting them. tonofbricks.gif

sleeping.gif
hi.gif
Au contraire.....this book is plentiful in high grade so you must be collecting them. tonofbricks.gif
define HG.

To get this thread back on track, I am now starting to hoard multiples of high grade Bronze Age Marvel and DC keys/semi-keys/Adams books from 1970 - 1975. It is surprising how difficult it is to find some of the early Bronze Age books in ACCURATELY GRADED RAW NM condition. wink.gif