• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(25% OFF) only 4 books left group price posted for the remainders

34 posts in this topic

20% off via paypal

25% off to people on the boards if you pay Check, Money Order or you cover the fees.

Link to thread recap

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5887912#Post5887912

Normal Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

1st :takeit: wins the book out right. I will listen to PMs but a :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks. If you win the book via PM a :takeit: in the thread will trump you until either you or me pulls the book.

I will accept PayPal, Check or Money order (paying by check or MO take 3% off)

Time payments are fine also just contact me for more info.

Shipping is 5$ in the US 11$ in Canada or 15$ World Wide. For the 1st 3 Slabs after that shipping will increase to 11$ US 20$ Canada and 25$ World Wide.

If you have an offer feel free to drop me a PM, I just bought a SA key I have been hunting down for the last few months and need to come up with some scratch so the wife doesn't murder me.

New X-Men 128 SS 9.8 double signed with sketch of Jean

Asking 300$

20% off via paypal

25% off to people on the boards if you pay Check, Money Order or you cover the fees.

SKMBT_C25312071916580_0003.jpg

Legend of Oz Wicked West #4 Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 SS Double signed

Asking 150$

20% off via paypal

SKMBT_C25312071114190_0009.jpg

Since the last one sold lets try one more.

My last Carnage USA #1 CGC SS 9.6 Signed by Clayton Crain

Asking 50$

20% off via paypal

SKMBT_C25312071314350_0021.jpg