• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matteo Scalera and Khoi Pham what should I have in my budget

14 posts in this topic

Anyone know what I should have in my budget for full figures either inked or colored?

Matteo Scalera

Khoi Pham

Need to know what to save before Baltimore.

Thanks

Doug

Khoi is raising it to $150.

BAH!

he heard there was interest from in this chat room. and saw his price was lower than a contemporary. :kidaround:

Khoi was $100 for a long time. At my urging he finally bumped the price up. I think $150 is fair with the possibility of it going up again due to his being on two books. For the most part, This will mean con and commissions will not be readily available (outside of Baltimore) even though some exceptions are bein made.

I am going to talk to Khoi after Chicago to see if he wants to try and sneak a few at home pieces in for Baltimore but no promises. I am sure that the prices will still be $150 b/w & $200 w/c. If I do get the go ahead from Khoi that he will do some I will let everyone know.