• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brenda Starr #14 - thread re-opened!

21 posts in this topic

Anyone know the email address for these guys? I can't seem to get hold of them? Thanks

I cannot get them to answer any correspondence. I want to consign some books and need to find out how? Never hear back, emailed and called and left message...????? I have bought from them in the past and like they way they handle that process, top notch...conversations are a different story.

This is very unusual. Have you PM'd us through the boards?

Where did you call and leave a message? How long ago was that? Where did you email?

Please PM us and let us know!

I called your office. I sent numerous emails. I have bought a few books from you on ebay, never a problem. Getting a return call or email was impossible. I gave up. I think you have wonderfull ebay auctions and wanted to consign some books, that why I tried so hard to reach you. NEVER a reply, not one. After 3 attempts I gave up. I am not sure if I ever sent a PM through these boards. I know I tried the other routes. I have sent 30+ books to comiclink over the past few months that I tried to consign with you folks...