• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

hope they do well for you. Bedlam makes me nervous

Thanks K.

I went hard from the start and had them shipped straight from Midtown to my submitter.

Only 1 failed the cgc pre-screen so fairplay to midtown for good (and free) postage.

I share your concern mate - the story has enough to keep me interested for the first 10 - 12 editions with material revealed so far.

Sadly ( and lets not rehash again) you all know my opinion on the ridiculous and greedy actions that followed.

Hopefully that rubbish won't blight anymore books and Bedlam is strong enough to develop a following.

The NYCC one should sell ok, and I am encouraged to see that the normal Image edition has finally started to break cover price.

Lets see.

Congrats on 2000 posts and thanks for not bringing up the thing we're not bringing up anymore... :grin:

Even I have got sick to death of bagging the Oxygen Thief Ryan!

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I must sound like Billy Graham sometimes...

i cant believe midtown still has #1s in stock

I can't either... Even if this series doesn't take off (which it will - the oracle told me), surely this book will be fetching double cover in six months (on the low end). Go ahead and mark this and call me out in six months. I may be wrong, but I don't think so...

I wish I would have bought 15 Saga's like I bought 15 Bedlam's...

+1, but I'm enjoying both series so far. I do hope Bedlam picks up steam, because the story is pretty good. I'm hoping it will only get better and more people will actually get into it. Slowly but surely, right?