• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I FINALLY finished reading 1-5. I'm anxious to see issue 6. But I'm leery of what it will be like after that. I'm not familiar with the new artist and his work. Has anyone see any previews of the artwork from 7 yet or another of the artists earlier works?

Sleeper and Niro. Awesomeness (thumbs u

You did this on purpose didnt you? Just throwing it in my face that Gaz owns pages upon pages of OA from Bedlam and I have diddly squat lol

I FINALLY finished reading 1-5. I'm anxious to see issue 6. But I'm leery of what it will be like after that. I'm not familiar with the new artist and his work. Has anyone see any previews of the artwork from 7 yet or another of the artists earlier works?

yes somewhere back in this thread there was talk of the new artist taking over, Ryan Browne, and his work, see a preview pic below.

tumblr_mjibcxRZ161rm7pqvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Niro

You did this on purpose didnt you? Just throwing it in my face that Gaz owns pages upon pages of OA from Bedlam and I have diddly squat lol

My bad doh! I did mean gaz2810i

I'm in the same boat!

The new art doesn't look half bad. I'll have to check out MP 10

My bad doh! I did mean gaz2810i

I'm in the same boat!

The new art doesn't look half bad. I'll have to check out MP 10

I've actually just added another page and considering another. :/ Not Madder red though as they are like gold dust. Oh and I only own 4 pages at the moment.

Now Nick is pumping some new Spiderman on Twitter. He rarely talks about Bedlam, and overly talks about MG
I don't get it. No one up here talks about MG, and the ones that have read it (for the majority) don't care for it. (shrug)

I've been here 9 years longer than you and you have 1500 more posts. That's pretty amazing! lol

Edit: Also, I agree that Nick should pimp Bedlam a bit more. Consensus around these parts is that it's his best book. It's probably because I'm collecting the hell out of it. That's usually the kiss of death.

Edited by Solar