• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Any updates on Bedlam?

I think, sadly, that this book has been left to wither and die on the vine.

I know readership was dropping, but c'mon, this was a bloody good read.

Its too good to just fade away.

This was back on page 5. This and Revival have just, well, died.

2c

Eric, thanks.

Quite gutted tbh, I was looking forward to this book for months (I started this thread), got it, loved it, and now it seems that Image are just content to let it die.

What a shame.

its not image or the artist that is the cause for the delay.

ive gone over time and time again why *i* feel this book is not released on a regular basis, no need to go over all that again.

i will continue to pick it up, whenever it happens to be released, as i am a fan of Ryan Browne's at the very least.

I know I am late to the game. I have never stopped collecting this book. So many new titles some things get pushed back. Just read issue 9 and it was damn good read. The way it ended I hope 10 comes out on time because I have see what happens next!

Edited by carter3175

I know I am late to the game. I have never stopped collecting this book. So many new titles some things get pushed back. Just read issue 9 and it was damn good read. The way it ended I hope 10 comes out on time because I have see what happens next!

Agreed 100%. Am I annoyed it's getting delayed? Yes. I love the art and the story is interesting. But I am more afraid that the book will be cancelled.

The book is not going anywhere.

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

Ryan just handed in the last pages of 10 (we should be going to print next week), and work has begun on 11.

V2 trade in January.

We're having a comixology sale this weekend, 01 is free, 02-08 are just 99 cents each.

Big stuff planned for next year.

I've said my peace on the schedule. 10 is on its way to you, the book isn't even a year old yet. This has been massively overstated in this thread. I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully you think the story is worth sticking around for.

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

Ryan just handed in the last pages of 10 (we should be going to print next week), and work has begun on 11.

V2 trade in January.

We're having a comixology sale this weekend, 01 is free, 02-08 are just 99 cents each.

I've said my peace on the schedule. 10 is on its way to you, the book isn't even a year old yet. This has been massively overstated in this thread. I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully you think the story is worth sticking around for.

Good to know and thanks for the update (thumbs u

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

V2 trade in January.

:o

Thank you for coming in and quelling our fears!! Bedlam was the first Modern Age book I picked up and I LOVE it. :applause:

All we ask, aside from the occasional person_without_enough_empathying on release dates, is that you keep putting out an awesome book. I'm in this for the long haul! (worship)

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

V2 trade in January.

Boom!

Thats all we need Nick [just a quick word on whats up] and most of us are happy. Thank you very much for the update and Im still greatly enjoying the book.

Cheers!