• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Just such a shame.

Just imagine only 1-2 covers for issue #1 and the book out on time every month....this book would be on fire.

Ill still buy a copy to read whenever it comes out but such a waste of potential. Oh well

Edited by VEI Reborn

so not surprised to find out it was pushed back again. such a great story but the constant delays & b.s. are really getting played out. to me it's pretty obvious he's more worried about other projects so , be a sport and pass it to someone else who will actually give a sh*t & make sure it's out on time !! :frustrated:

I don't know how you guys can resist the temptation with the books sitting right there! :grin:

I feel like I'd experience a little :ohnoez: and have to read them. And there's such a sense of excitement and anticipation built in with reading monthly. I'm so envious of the people that got to enjoy YTLM and the Bendis' DD Run as they were released monthly. :cloud9:

I'm a TPB fella now but YTLM and the Bendis/Maleev DD run were monthly EVENTS for me.

I don't know how you guys can resist the temptation with the books sitting right there! :grin:

I feel like I'd experience a little :ohnoez: and have to read them. And there's such a sense of excitement and anticipation built in with reading monthly. I'm so envious of the people that got to enjoy YTLM and the Bendis' DD Run as they were released monthly. :cloud9:

I'm a TPB fella now but YTLM and the Bendis/Maleev DD run were monthly EVENTS for me.

I'm not going to lie or exaggerate --> YTLM and Bendis/Maleev DD were my favorite two runs in comics (well, aside from Born Again). Must have been so great to read monthly. I missed both! :cry: I read them via TPB. YTLM went by way too fast that way!

There's many variants for each issue? :shrug:

I am still enjoying this book, a lot. I don't think the schedule has been terrible, but it could certainly be better. I'm still invested in the story though and will continue to read it until it a) gets cancelled or b) ends or c) it starts to completely suck.

Ok, just read #10... I hate to say this... I really don't like the art. I miss Riley Rossmo. Nick, if you read this - I'm sorry. I just don't like the art. Hopefully it will grow on me, but - meh

Just personal preference obviously, but it seems so (obviously) different from the first bunch of issues.

Anyone else feel this way? (shrug)

I like Ryan Browne's art but I like Riley's way more. Riley's style is his own, someone else trying to do his style looks ummm choppy? I was going to say "rushed" but that's the last word I'd ever use with Bedlam. Look for all my urinating and moaning, I still love the book, it's my favorite one out there. I just want my gratification more than every other month

Edited by Lonzilla

The problem with Riley's work is that everyone looks related, as his faces all look the same

Yup! I like Riley's work a lot but I thought the faces were too similar as well. I was literally mixing up characters thoughout that first arc.