• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I'm still on board... I feel like I keep saying this too often. I'll start souring if and when when the delays start to mirror NWM or Secret status... lol

I love me some NWM and Secret but I cant help but stomp my feet like a 5 year old over the delays and jump like a kid in the candy store when they hit the shelves lol

Stomp away! :insane:

I enjoy reading NWM also, but right now I can't even remember what the story is about!! :jokealert:

Secret, I think I have issues 1-3, but I haven't read them. I'll wait until a few more issues are released to get invested in the story.

Bedlam is one of the books I read as soon as a new issue is released; I really do like the story and the tone of the book so far. I like the art too and don't miss Rossmo that much.

I apologize for my error. I meant to say there's many variants for the 1st issue. that aside , I absolutely second your statement. I LOVE this book. it's my favorite one personally and although I do get frustrated at times due to delays , I'm a loyal fan . I will read this to the very end. ^^

Bedlam was one of my personal faves too but I haven't even started the second arc yet.

I said to myself, that I knew it was going to be a long delay. Why wait and read an issue here and there and totally forget whats going on? So I decided to wait for the 2nd arc to finish and then read the entire thing at once.

Still waiting! :frustrated:

Totally understand the logic in that. I really get annoyed when I finally get a new issue after a delay just to be like "oh yeah , that's right , almost forgot about that part" because it was so long since the last issue. Anyway , just got back from picking up #11 , gonna go read it now. We had a ton of snow hit Philly yesterday , so my boyfriend and I were worried the shops weren't gonna get their shipments. Thank God the one down the road from me was slick enough to actually go to UPS themselves yesterday to pick up their orders !! :) sly devils .. lol

"A bit down the road"? Hmmmmm, could be a long way away...

BTW Ryan Browne tweeted it was his final issue. Hope Riley is coming back

Now THAT is great news!! :whee:

:D Sorry - that sounded so negative!

Riley - 25kk0ah.gif come back!!