• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze stuff...update pg. 25 CLOSED

508 posts in this topic

Hey gonna try a thread (last minute, I know) to try and come up with a few extra bucks for the con next week; will hopefully be adding books through Saturday, then send invoices for anything that has sold and will try to ship by Tuesday, (but depending on how much sells may have to wait till after the con, but I am off work - for the most part - all of next week so I can bust me chops to get the stuff packaged and to the PO). Nothing special just doubles I am picking out, will have some order to it but will also get scattered as I go through stuff. A slew of $1 to $5 books for the most part, a few others will be thrown in, again nothing spectacular. Front cover scans only that I will for the most part let speak for themselves but should be priced accordingly. Start tonight with some Captain America, Conan, some misc.

Shipping by priority flat rate envelope up to 5 books, flat rate box after that. Payment by paypal at close of thread. 1st :takeit: posted in the thread wins. Hope that covers it.

Cap 115 $3 SOLD

IMG_0001.jpg