• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little carousel of comics--Silver and Bronze Marvels-CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Thread CLOSED

Many thanks to everyone who purchased, browsed and helped out with advice

Hi everyone! :hi: I will be posting some Silver and Bronze Age Marvels, all raw books and mainly midgrade.

Board rules:

First :takeit: in the thread trumps everything.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

This is my first sales thread on the Boards. :blush: If anyone has any concerns about my reputation please PM me and I am very happy to provide “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the books(s).

Many of the books here are the “wudda, cudda, shudda” almost-high grades, that didn’t quite make it, but, seen another way, are some of the loveliest affordable fillers you could have.

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics.

Cheers,

Robert

That concludes the first wave. Going to take my son to the park. I will check in when I get back to answer any PMs or posts.

Many Thanks for looking :)