• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borock's Latest Hire!

72 posts in this topic

I realize that you guys are all having a good time busting up over this, but don't act like boobs. This poor, misshapen woman doesn't need you guys to knocker down or rack up jokes at her expense. All I hear are hooters and jeers, yet she has to live with her deformity every day, putting her breast foot forward and hoping the world will take her to their bosom, and accept her as she is. So stop the tittering, or else the mammory of these jests might live with her forever.

-- Joanna

I realize that you guys are all having a good time busting up over this, but don't act like boobs. This poor, misshapen woman doesn't need you guys to knocker down or rack up jokes at her expense. All I hear are hooters and jeers, yet she has to live with her deformity every day, putting her breast foot forward and hoping the world will take her to their bosom, and accept her as she is. So stop the tittering, or else the mammory of these jests might live with her forever.

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Bad Big Boob Job: $5,000

Succession of Bad Bigger Boob Jobs: $20,000

True Wit and Intellect: Priceless

Bad Big Boob Job: $5,000

Succession of Bad Bigger Boob Jobs: $20,000

True Wit and Intellect: Priceless

I just found out from some staff at CGC that they were down to 3 finalists. The reason they were so impressed with her is that she filled out her job application without using her hands. ha ha

I also found that Borock is not to be blamed that he interviewed and hired her over the phone based on a reference from Joanna.

-- Joanna

A 893applaud-thumb.gif21G(un) salute to the cunningest linguist on the boards!!!!!!!!

Actually, I called Steve and got the whole story on this chick.

Basically, from what I remember her name is Sarah. She is the ex-girlfriend of an ex CGC employee, I forgot the guy's name but they broke up due to her having a kid that this guy could not stand. Anyway, while they were still together Sarah came down to the CGC office often to hang out with her boyfriend at lunch, as well as went to some of the CGC parties, so all the guys knew her. I guess she also collected comics. She-Hulk, Wonder Woman, and X-Men I think he said. Anyway, due to her boyfriend's job she did learn a little about comic book grading and every once in a while she would observe the guys while they were working. Sarah's normal job was... you guessed it, she was a stripper. But she was recently fired due to the fact that she had become pregnant. She had an abortion but the experience changed her views on life as well as forced her to rearrange some priorities. Abortions do affect women deeply sometimes. Anyway, I guess she is now going to get breast reduction surgury, but the problem is that her insurance won't pay for it. As she is no longer stripping, Sarah applied at CGC. But NOT to be a grader, she was applying as a receptionist, also to help out with shipping. Steve said that she was a good candidate as she did actually have some brains, and appeared to be a nice girl. But he felt as if she would be a distraction to the other employees as well as to visiting clientele. So that's it. She did not get the job. I kind of feel sorry for her. Oh well. I guess she'll be looking elsewhere. ------Sid

-- Joanna

Jo - Thanks for keeping us abreast of your opinion. Your comments were quite titillating. If only there were some way that we could show more support. Instead, it appears as if we are going to milk this thread for all its worth. Please, no more puns need to be uddered here. I do have to get something off my chest though, this thread is racking up big points in the post department. Everyone is throwing in their cupful as if we are watching a soap opera on the boob tube. It reminds me of the bust that everyone claims is coming in the comic market. We all share the same firm belief, that the comics market is going to, flat out, deflate. This issue needs to be nipped in the bud and discussed openly. Squeezing and implanting this crazy idea into the minds of young collectors will simply lead to collecting fallout. Now, go out and get together with your breast, bosom buddy, and try to cleave this issue. Juggling from side to side and trying to Parton others just doesn't work. One can only teater totter a debate for so long.

thumbsup2.gif This thread finally prompted me to figure out how the "ignore user" feature works. Everyone but a handful of the people who replied made it in flying colors.

J: Please PM me a mailing address if you'll let me pitch in $200 to deathlok's fundraiser a few weeks back.

thumbsup2.gif This thread finally promted me to figure out how the "ignore user" feature works. Everyone but a handful of the people who replied made it in flying colors.

J: Please PM me a mailing address if you'll let me pitch in $200 to deathlok's fundraiser a few weeks back.

sorry.gif

Thats too funny. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Anyway, according to my inside sources that was not a turtleneck. She was being interviewed in the restoration room, when a junior grader walked in by mistake. She then frantically tried to get her clothes back on and put her thong over her head by mistake.

Although no one has seen her since, she was reported seen over at marvel Wednesday washing the EIC's car while he was in it and yesterday over at Wizard for winning their art envelope contest and thus getting the CFO job.

thumbsup2.gif This thread finally promted me to figure out how the "ignore user" feature works. Everyone but a handful of the people who replied made it in flying colors.

sorry.gif

**You are ignoring this user**

sorry.gif

**You are ignoring this user**

Yes, Greggy, I KNOW I am ignoring you. But thanks for the reminder! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif