• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borock's Latest Hire!

72 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif This thread finally promted me to figure out how the "ignore user" feature works. Everyone but a handful of the people who replied made it in flying colors.

J: Please PM me a mailing address if you'll let me pitch in $200 to deathlok's fundraiser a few weeks back.

sorry.gif

**You are ignoring this user**

Yes, Greggy, I KNOW I am ignoring you. But thanks for the reminder! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Get your swampies elsewhere.... sign-rantpost.gif

thumbsup2.gif This thread finally promted me to figure out how the "ignore user" feature works. Everyone but a handful of the people who replied made it in flying colors.

J: Please PM me a mailing address if you'll let me pitch in $200 to deathlok's fundraiser a few weeks back.

sorry.gif

Yes, Greggy, I KNOW I am ignoring you. But thanks for the reminder! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Considering the time it is taking you to give me info on a few books - well - I mean - what am I losing now? tongue.gif

sorry.gif

Considering the time it is taking you to give me info on a few books - well - I mean - what am I losing now? tongue.gif

Screw you hippie. I can sell my other junk to you with ease but these are sweet DCs! grin.gif

Screw you hippie. I can sell my other junk to you with ease but these are sweet DCs!

In the spirit of not getting into a multiple quote-reply am just italicizing the relevant statement:

Greggy - I think the majority of what I have bought from you are comprised of Sweet DCs - with a decent amount of "not bad" Marvels. But seriously? And this be a serious question to you - the BA Marvels I HAVE got from you - while the grades were valid - really lack the "punch" of the DC books, coverwise. From what I have seen of BA, DC really led the way in printing quality over Marvel! You betcha! thumbsup2.gif

893frustrated.gif OK....the real reason is that the damn Swampies are in a bottom box and I'm too lazy to move the others to get to them! sorry.gif

893frustrated.gif OK....the real reason is that the damn Swampies are in a bottom box and I'm too lazy to move the others to get to them! sorry.gif

Hmmmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif if they are laying flat - and at the bottom of the box.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif they may be nice and flat! ImPRESSive! grin.gif

Hmmmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif if they are laying flat - and at the bottom of the box.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif they may be nice and flat! ImPRESSive! grin.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I send them to the pros. shocked.gif

You guys go fight on some other thread. You are a couple of bores. Go read a comic.

Well, I TRIED reading Steven Wright but found him a bit inscrutable. Tried reading Henny Youngman but found him a bit predictable. Tried reading Eddie Murphy but found him too profane.

Dang! I think I'll go and read my Menace 9. Seems a lot more rewarding than reading comics tongue.gif

::edited for a typo - TREID instead of TRIED - I have been typoing and correcting ie/ei all night - dagnabbit!)

dag 893censored-thumb.gif nabit! Replaced "requarding" with "rewarding" - REQUARDING???????? 893frustrated.gif

You guys go fight on some other thread. You are a couple of bores. Go read a comic.
Shouldn't you be saving up to make another Mile High order? tongue.gif